• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Do P@H sell SS instore now?

GrahamL

Wise Old Thumper
I can only find it on their website and it says (Online Only).

I either buy it from P@H or the local pet shop as I don't know if I have enough to last over Christmas. Yes, bad Gray I know, but lesser of two evils would be local P@H as pet shop sells silly tiny tiny hutches and I would rather not go in there, but would for the benefit of my own if necessary.

Thanks

My PaH does now I think, and they have a money off voucher for it in the back of the VIP magazine so I would have thought it was widespread.

Yep, I've seen it in our local stores so hopefully it should be available across the country. :wave:

They do sell it instore now. Saw it yesterday when was looking around while waiting for hubby to finish work (he works next door).

TheRange still sell it for a decent price 1.5kg for £3. They do sell small hutches but they don't sell livestock

Back