• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Cute photos of the bunnies :) (maybe too many photos....)

*Funny*Bunny*

Warren Veteran
They are such happy bunnies, and always flopping recently, just never when I have the camera on me :roll: but here are some photos I took his evening, I think they're such cuties :love: I am rather bias though of course :p

Lilly is very inquisitive, especially when the camera is out, first one is after she'd been climbing on me :) I love how whiskery she is in the second!

Chilled out bunnies (on a very messy carpet thanks to some afternoon naughtiness!)

I think they look so happy, cute, healthy and in love in this photo :love:

ETA managed to get a Lilly DBF, got one photo before the camera ran out of battery! My pencil case features in this one, I've been writing Christmas cards in the bunny corner to keep them company :p

Last edited:
Their beautiful! (And definitely in love!) :love:

Thanks :D and yes they are so totally head over heels in love with eachother :love: they follow eachother everywhere, and when they do flop 90% of the time it is rolling into the other one to get as close as possible :love: they will squeeze into the smallest places just to get close to eachother, I've seen Harvey lay on top of a food bowl so he could lay next to Lilly :lol: Lilly is smarter and will actually move the food bowl and then lay next to him!

Very cute pics ... we have the Nibbles bowl too. I love the little design on it :)

Sent from my GT-I9001 using Tapatalk 2

Never too many photos of cute bunnies :love: Yours are gorgeous! I love your agouti lop in these too - Harvey? Don't know why, but he kind of seems to be the submissive one and Lily the boss?

Never too many photos of cute bunnies :love: Yours are gorgeous! I love your agouti lop in these too - Harvey? Don't know why, but he kind of seems to be the submissive one and Lily the boss?

Yeh Harvey is the agouti :) it depends on their mood who's the boss :lol: Harvey does most of the humping though and if something scary happens Lilly runs to her man for comfort, so I suppose Harvey is the boss a lot of the time, but if Lilly is lively he'll be submissive for her! It's really 50:50!

Back