• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Presents for my pets! UD photos of them opening them!

*Funny*Bunny*

Warren Veteran
I've just spent ages preparing them!!

First, here is what Sid (my hamster is getting), each parcel has one of the treats in and the big one has some hay in too :D

Harvey and Lilly have a big box of surprises :D each little parcel has hay and dried petals/leaves in (which I bought) and then they also have one of these (except it's a herby/floral one instead of a carroty one as shown on the website) http://www.petsathome.com/webapp/wc...storeId=10551&catalogId=10601&productId=95163

I've then put all their presents in a big box with some fresh hay, and I'm currently drying some thin carrot slices in the oven to mix in :D The top will be sealed with some wrapping paper (with some holes in the let the lovely smells out and make it a little easier to get in :p)

I hope they like it!!

(Just in case any one is worried, they'll only be getting their box and presents when I'm in the room with them so I can make sure they are just shredding the wrapping paper and not eating it!)

Last edited:
I baked some lovely carrot coated in some basil :D then started to wrap it

Note to self... DO NOT WRAP THE RABBITS' CHRISTMAS PRESENT IN FRONT OF THEM!! There WILL be uproar! :lol: I was attacked by bunnies, and had to move from the floor to the table to complete the wrapping! I'm still being pestered now :shock: at least I know they like the smell of their presents :lol:

Aww love it !!! They are going to be super happy on Xmas morning :)

Sent from my GT-I9001 using Tapatalk 2

Here are photos of them opening their present!

Harvey went crazy for it!!!

I love Lilly's little paw here, she definitely knows she's cute :love:

The biggest of the little presents went down very well :D

This is my favourite one of them sharing :love:

They most certainly are very happy bunnies! They enjoy climbing in the drawers under the bed, I pull the drawers out and Harvey finds it amusing :lol: he climbs on the bed too and will lay down next to whoever gives him headrubs first :love: they both get very excited when I get their Christmas box out :D

Back