• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Two little bunnies get the best Christmas present....

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
.... Thanks to some amazing team work :love:

Yesterday two special bunnies got the gift of a forever home at Rainbow Rabbits :D

One travelled from Kirkby the other from Rspca Walsall and everything that could go wrong with a bunny run pretty much did go wrong yesterday. But everyone and every bun finally got home safe and sound. A huge thank you to Tracy and Becky86 for playing such a big part in getting these two bunnies to us in time for Christmas :love:

The little girl is only around 8 months old and has really bad tooth roots already :( We are hoping she will bond with our pair of boys to make a trio in the new year.

The little boy is a dental bunny who had been stuck in rescue for over a year :( we are hoping to bond him to our little dental nethie. He is very quiet at the moment, not eating much and doing tiny pin head size poos. We are hoping it is just taking him a little time to settle after his long day yesterday and he will be munching happily soon.

We have sent the last 24 hours thinking up some suitable Rainbow Rabbit names so please meet...........

Zuzu Bailey
P1050586.jpg

and

Field Marshal Eccles McKettleband!!!!
P1050597.jpg

P1050596.jpg

Need I ask who thought up these names? ;):lol::lol:

Lucky bunnies, getting the best Christmas present ever. :love:

With so much worry about bunny welfare in relation to Christmas it's lovely to hear a happy story.
Love the names they seem to really suit the buns.
:love::love::love:

Bless them both! :love::love::love:

Sending lots of vibes that they both settle in, and hope Field Marshall Eccles McKettleband mini-Spenser! :love: is munching soon. xx

Hope these little ones are settling in well to their new home. Zuzu Bailey reminds me in colouring of a Rainbow Rabbit bridge bunny, Daisy. :love:

Aww, bless them both. Zuzu in Partic made me melt ( a lot like my Blossom). Well done all - lucky rabbits xx

Have these little beauties settled in now? I do hope so.:love::love:

Yes thank you. They are both having a vet check tomorrow. Its been a little delayed due to Christmas and sick bunnies. But if they do ok tomorrow we can start their bondings. ( not to each other)

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk 2

Yes thank you. They are both having a vet check tomorrow. Its been a little delayed due to Christmas and sick bunnies. But if they do ok tomorrow we can start their bondings. ( not to each other)

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk 2

Hope all goes well for them both tomorrow. :wave:

Back