• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I finally finished my year long bunny project! -pic heavy-

TickTock

Alpha Buck
I started a calendar series back this time last year and I only got around to finishing it off. I wasn't going to post these but my Fiancé pointed out that you guys love everything bunny and made me feel bad that you'd be missing out of seeing these :oops:

January
JAN_zps477fdb27.png

February
FEB_zps591353b3.png

March
MAR_zpse98c8965.png

April
APR_zpsffad7358.png

May
MAY_zps3939ed73.png

June
JUN_zpsf14e3106.png

July
JUL_zpsf243a591.png

August
AUG_zpse6e2d8a9.png

September
SEPT_zps7552d29d.png

October
OCT_zpscd90c2bb.png

November
NOV_zps326189f4.png

December
DEC_zpsa1037193.png

Front and Back Cover
CalendarAll_zpsdae2004c.png

Personally my two favourites are April and November.

Phew just glad to be done in time for New Year! :D

WOW

That's great beautiful pictures :love:

Are they all hand painted?

Sketched by hand then scanned into the computer. Then digitally painted on a special art programme. Each one took from about 4 hours to some taking about 8 hours. March took about 10 hours since I got fed up with the water and November took about 12 hours in total due to all the details on the leaves and things. :)

Last edited:
:shock:

Are you selling the Calendars ? The pictures are absolutely amazing !!

I have thought about it but the main issue is finding somewhere that's not going to kill me in expenses and cause them to be overpriced. I did look at vistaprint which look quite good and aren't too bad for price. The only down side being that the back cover won't be shown if they did print them :(

I am sure people would pay good money for them even if you included a donation to pledge a pound in the cost, great work, looks very similar to the animation in the John Lewis advert.

Wow that's amazing! Yes please to buying one if you can find a printer!
I love them all but especially August and October and December!

Firstly...

Can I have one?! :lol:

Absolutely stunning.:love: my first thought was the John Lewis advert too... Your work is beautiful, you've really got a wonderful talent there... Embrace it and use it.. Ie. Get it printed and out into the world. ;)

I particularly love the August pic and I love March - the reflection in the water is clever. :thumb:

These are gorgeous!! I especially love November :love:

If a print is bought via deviantart do you get the proceeds? I'm not too sure how prints work on deviantart.

Back