• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Christmas presents

A new tunnel
Treats and a treat hider... (living world teach n treat) I'm also going to stuff some toilet rolls with hay

I can't wait to give them everything!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Cardboard boxes, loo rolls full of hay, wooden balls with bells in, fresh willow, a brussel sprout 'tree' with a good many sprouts still on it!

Mine have got a treat windmill. Thats it. The money I would have spent on more stuff for them (that they'd ignore) has been spent on the rescue SS, and I've bought stuff for our local rspca bunnies (where i got R&T) i sat last night and made them all tubes (kitchen roll) filled with pellets treats and hay, and i've bought 5 treat balls, and filled them with pellets, and i've bought them some herbs.

Rupert & Tia get spoilt and treats all year, these bunnies dont. Taking it all down tomoro :) I'm so excited, altho I dont know if im going into the bunny section yet, as they have a bun in also called rupert who is pulling at my heart strings.. i find myself wondering where i could put another shed etc :oops:

Bunny biscuits from Rainbow Rabbits - 4 packs for my guys, have also bought multiple other packs for the relative bunnies!:lol:
A large carrot tree
Willow hearts
Fenugreek Crunchies
Burns Plantain
Burns Coltsfoot
Burns green Oat hay
Supreme Timothy Hay and herb stickles

and then I went to visit my parents who gave me a huge bag of goodies for the bunnies..and then the same with O/Hs mum, the bunnies have been so spoilt! :lol::oops:

I bought mine a few willow balls and a snugglesafe. Not much but I have just bought them a flat so I think they should be happy!!! :lol:

They have a hay stuffed willow ball per pair.

Poppy and Thor will get a chill n chew mat

Farore and Loki are getting a new playmat as then pretty much their whole room will be 'carpeted' which is good as Farore struggles a little bit on the slippy laminate.

On the day they will have a treat for breakfast, a couple of carrot peelings for lunch and then their normal dinner plus their hay as normal. I don't like treating them much on Christmas Day as the last thing I want is to send them into stasis :shock: I'm sure they will like destroying their new willow balls though! :lol:

Nothing.

They are rabbits.

They may get a few extra bits of left over carrot peelings or a bit of cabbage or something on the day left over from our food, but they will have fresh water, fresh hay, a few pellets, medication and their normal daily routine.

An ugly donut that I gave them early and they have completely ignored :roll:

They have a big cardboard box, I'm thinking of putting some cardboard partitions in and making it a mini maze.

Well its Persie's first Christmas so I just know Santa will spoil him ;) :love:

9fzkw7.jpg

Nothing.

They are rabbits.

They may get a few extra bits of left over carrot peelings or a bit of cabbage or something on the day left over from our food, but they will have fresh water, fresh hay, a few pellets, medication and their normal daily routine.

This :thumb: Mine get a little 'treat bowl' each, with some parsley, grass, dandelion, broccoli and spring greens chopped up and mixed in. Daisy won't have much this year as I don't want to upset her tummy, what with her being poorly and on meds atm. She'll get a little bit of parsley or something though :)

I bought mine a few willow balls and a snugglesafe. Not much but I have just bought them a flat so I think they should be happy!!! :lol:

:lol::lol::lol:

I am laughing so much at this!!! Hope they like their new flat and its resident caretaker :)

Nothing.

They are rabbits.

this! but they have had new fleeces this week and a big bag of hay for playing in.

Back