• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

is he trying to wind me up!

moi

Mama Doe
For those that know Ive found Timmy difficult, it seems however many toys and enrichment hes had he is only interested in being disdructive, and I couldnt tempt him with anything to get in his cage, he'd end up kicking and scratching! Anyhow, tonight Ive puppy penned the tree off (somerthing I didnt want to do as I love my tree!), he spent 5 minutes trying to get to it, then took himself to his cage and sat there refusing to come out for 2 hours! Naught bun! x

I had to put aviary panels round my tree when I had house rabbits - have Christmas pics of my children with their presents and wood and mesh behind them :shock: :lol:

I had to put aviary panels round my tree when I had house rabbits - have Christmas pics of my children with their presents and wood and mesh behind them :shock: :lol:

Haha!! It dont look to bad but Id rather not have it there x

our tree and my sisters is blocked off from not only animals but also little hands too ;)

our tree and my sisters is blocked off from not only animals but also little hands too ;)

Luckily my Kids have always understood the tree is pretty too look at and not for touching, actually I say always, I prob had to pull them away from it a hundred times when they were babies. Now why cant the buns leave it alone?? :lol:

Back