• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Im in peterborough , what's everyone else doing ?

Fluffs mum

Warren Scout
Evening all,

I back onto a wooded area so it sounds worse with all the trees blowing, but as a first time bunny mum just want to know what everyone else is intending to do ? Are your buns staying out or are you bringing them in ? I have a playhouse and attached run , but makes me feel nervous of my husbands building skills !:shock:. Augh why can't we have normal weather .... Or why can't I have my dog kennel and run that I wanted ...

Nothing, the outdoor two are in the most sheltered part of the garden with a heavy Aviary :) I can't bring them in as they'd have to go in the plastic indoor cages and even though they're biggest you can get, I know rosy alone would be stir crazy. Plus Dee is indoors with pneumonia so I don't want to stress them out :) I'm sure they'll be fine!

Last edited:
Very blowy here in York. The buns will stay out in their shed though. It's well built as DH is a joiner and it's attached to the run which is bolted to the patio.

Its awful here in Essex. My 2 are outside. My OH too is carpenter /joiner and there home isn't going anywhere. I put them to bed a bit earlier and their tail is secured with bungee cords and bricks. I so want them as indoor buns though. Got to keep working on OH tho.

Its awful here in Essex. My 2 are outside. My OH too is carpenter /joiner and there home isn't going anywhere. I put them to bed a bit earlier and their tail is secured with bungee cords and bricks. I so want them as indoor buns though. Got to keep working on OH tho.

The eind dropped here about 30 mins after I posted this ! Xx so know what you mean about working on oh for bringing the buns inside ! Finders crossed for us ! X

My bunnies are indoors luckily, the wind where I am is terrible, it's making the shed outside rattle!
This is why I like having mine inside, I don't have to worry about them this way.

Back