• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Happy Xmas bunnies!

dominoid

Warren Scout
Cloud and Tifa are getting neutered on Xmas eve. They're not gonna be happy with us at all this Christmas but we might just have to give them presents early to make up!
Really nervous that we have to have them cut open but it has to be done and our vets are generally great with bunnies. I guess it's why Tifa's not in the Christmas spirit though:
ta3uhuhu.jpg

10½ hours left now. Bit nervous that they're gonna cut my babies open. I know they're in safe hands but I know I'm gonna worry until they're back home.

Hope the neutering goes well today, boys seem to bounce back really quickly :thumb: I'm sure they'll forgive you if you've got a selection of tasty noms for tempting them post surgery :D

Hope the procedures go well and they are up and hopping about in no time :)

Sent from my GT-I9001 using Tapatalk 2

Good luck for your boys. I've only have boys neutered before, haven't had a doe since I was a teenager and it's really nothing to worry about, although we still worry as we love them so much. Mine have all been back to their normal selves the day after and only a bit sleepy/subdued in the evening of their op.

Sending them lots of vibes. When Pooka was spayed I spent hours on the floor with her, a snugglesafe and a blanket! Girls get it worse :roll:

On a side note: love your hair!

They're home and relatively happy now. They've not eaten that much but they've both munched down some Dandelion leaves and Tifa was nibbling on her hay within half an hour of getting home so I think they'll be back to normal pretty quickly :)

On a side note: love your hair!

Thanks! I do too (in case that wasn't obvious)

They're both pretty much back to normal now; they had a post op check and the vet has signed them off with a full bill of health. They've been running laps of their run and decorating it with hay this morning too so definitely back to normal!

Back