• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Happy Christmas everyone from all at Tuckerbunnies xxx

Oh my, what lovely photos of all your buns. :love::love::love:

I see you have a REW among your furry family. :love:

Yes Vinnie he is one of the mini buns, remember when we fostered the 8 baby buns from Pawz For Thought and kept them well we had 2 Rew's Winter and Vinnie but Winter and Oscar died of the 8 babies with Coccidiosis and we managed to save the rest and Vinnie is one of them :D

Merry Christmas to you and all your buns, and thanks so much for all your help since I joined the board :love:

Yes Vinnie he is one of the mini buns, remember when we fostered the 8 baby buns from Pawz For Thought and kept them well we had 2 Rew's Winter and Vinnie but Winter and Oscar died of the 8 babies with Coccidiosis and we managed to save the rest and Vinnie is one of them :D

Oh goodness, yes, I remember the baby buns and the sad time you had - although you nursed them all so well. I had forgotten how quickly baby buns become fully grown (I didn't have my Spenser as a baby). Vinnie is very handsome, although of course they are all gorgeous.

Back