• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

i've just bought...

ameliaxx

New Kit
a 6x2x2 hutch with a 6x8 run underneath from the welfare hutch company and already have a 6x4 run I will attach, will this be okay for a pair of lionhead bunnies? oh and a 6x2x2 hutch with a 6x4 run underneath for the guinea pigs Happy Christmas to them ;)

Those sizes sound fabulous! Lucky bunnies and lucky guinea pigs :love: I love getting new housing for animals, it's so fun and the animals appreciate it so much :D You've made me jealous!

Are they currently outdoors? Just thought it might be a good idea to mention that if they're currently indoors, they can't be put outdoors until at least March/April when it gets much warmer. I'm sure you already knew that as you obviously are clued up about housing sizes, but it sometimes pays to say these things! :D

Last edited:
I have one and love it :D Well, Charley loves it more! I also love how the ramp hooks onto the hutch because other hutches I've had the ramp screws on and they've always snapped off! So the hooks are great :)

sorry its taken me so long to reply guys lol

Those sizes sound fabulous! Lucky bunnies and lucky guinea pigs :love: I love getting new housing for animals, it's so fun and the animals appreciate it so much :D You've made me jealous!

Are they currently outdoors? Just thought it might be a good idea to mention that if they're currently indoors, they can't be put outdoors until at least March/April when it gets much warmer. I'm sure you already knew that as you obviously are clued up about housing sizes, but it sometimes pays to say these things! :D

so glad the sizes are right :) I love getting new housing for them lol there outdoor bunnies but thank you anyway :D

Awww, lucky critters. Where are your buns right now?

outside in separate hutches as I've just had my male castrated (well a month ago) so I've got to wait another 2-4 weeks till I can out them together :(

Not in a good mood at the moment as Ive just *tried* to fit the hutch together and the floor panel is the wrong length :( :( Ive contacted welfare hutches but I'm really not happy about it.

I have one and love it :D Well, Charley loves it more! I also love how the ramp hooks onto the hutch because other hutches I've had the ramp screws on and they've always snapped off! So the hooks are great :)

ahh thats great to hear :) Yes I noticed that it had hooks too which is great :D

Not in a good mood at the moment as Ive just *tried* to fit the hutch together and the floor panel is the wrong length :( :( Ive contacted welfare hutches but I'm really not happy about it.

Argh that's so frustrating! I remember when I moved my two to this house, I had a problem with the run and the runaround tubes I got :evil:! Even though you've got the time to rectify it, it's still super annoying :evil: You have my sympathies!

Argh that's so frustrating! I remember when I moved my two to this house, I had a problem with the run and the runaround tubes I got :evil:! Even though you've got the time to rectify it, it's still super annoying :evil: You have my sympathies!

It's really frustrating! Thanks I'm trying to stay calm lol I've even had to break out the cake ;)

Back