• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit safe Christmas tree UD p13 How to make!

TickTock

Alpha Buck
I felt bad for my indoor boys (Wheatley, Apollo, Puffy and Major) because they were so excited to play and hide under the christmas tree...Until they wanted to unwrap all the presents. :roll:

So I made them a cardboard xmas tree, which they can chew and hide under and I dont need to worry about :lol:

CardboardXmastree_zps45af1517.jpg

It's made from just cardboard. No tape or anything to hold it in place. Decorations are made from loo roll tubes and carrot top 'string'

closeup_zps79be8aba.jpg

The first thing they did?

throw_zpsfe601915.jpg

Tip it over and rip all the decorations off :roll:

Last edited:
That's fab you could market it and make a mint :D

Like those cardboard castles I have had about 4 of them :oops:

I'd definitely get a tree :lol:

That's awesome! I'd totally buy one too.

My Christmas tree is in my bedroom this year to avoid marauding buns. I did give them a new cardboard tunnel that one of my xmas presents arrived in. It looks very dull compared to your awesome tree though - even if it was short lived!

This is amazing :D Like its been said you could make some money from these :D!! A build your own cardboard Xmas tree for bunnies :thumb:

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm i have the cardboard from the hutch in the garage ................

goes off to find scissors and study your photo :oops:

Haha Thanks everyone! Found the tree on its side. It just has the main tree bits and some of the 'steps' chewed off. They seem to be enjoying it at any rate :lol:

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm i have the cardboard from the hutch in the garage ................

goes off to find scissors and study your photo :oops:

I could post some steps if you like? :thumb:

Haha Thanks everyone! Found the tree on its side. It just has the main tree bits and some of the 'steps' chewed off. They seem to be enjoying it at any rate :lol:

I could post some steps if you like? :thumb:

:D:D:D:D Yes pleeeese

mind you i cant cut a straight line on a piece of paper evern if there is a line to follow :lol::lol:

Back