• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Oh :( they're not happy

kt6382

Warren Scout
I've been waiting for my inks hay delivery to arrive, thinking how much the buns will love fresh hay! Especially as grass isn't really growing and I haven't been home in time to hang out with them or let them free range. When got home and sawdust had arrived I dashed straight out in the rain to feed them taking there would be a mad dash... But they weren't interested!!! :( I'm disappointed...thought they'd love it :( ...

Just had to share that with some other bunny mad peeps cz my husband thought I Was crazy when I said I was a bit sad :(

Aww i know exactly how you feel! My hay arrives and it smells gorgeous, and I can't wait to give them some, then they have a sniff and hop away! :roll: generally if this happens they start to love it after a few days :? Strange bunnies!!! X

Back