• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I don't like squeaky toys

Georgeypudding

Wise Old Thumper
I really really don't! :evil:

1482931_10152474038050558_1114414841_n.jpg

1484408_10152474038580558_1695368249_n.jpg

1469986_10152474039755558_2136031508_n.jpg

1488075_10152474040375558_1692826442_n.jpg

1524811_10152474040790558_1054949516_n.jpg

I can now wear it as a glove :lol: it doesnt bode well for the badger toy shes getting for christmas :lol:

Awww. I bought Skye the most gorgeous fox last year but never actually got round to giving it her. It's still all wrapped up but she's not getting it. There has literally never been a more destructive dog!! :roll:

Awww. I bought Skye the most gorgeous fox last year but never actually got round to giving it her. It's still all wrapped up but she's not getting it. There has literally never been a more destructive dog!! :roll:

I actually went to Ikea solely for the rat toys they do but they'd sold out, she loves the ratties even if they don't last too long :lol:

Poor Dotty and poor squeaky :(
Do you have any idea why she hates them so much? Is it all just part of her other issues or does the noise maybe just hurt her ears?

I know the bunnies hate it when either Ebon or Jenna start squeaking their toys...must sound like a bunny in distress...Pip will thump nonstop until I take the toy away. :(

shes just a bit weird :lol: I don't think she realises it has a squeak in it and then when she accidentally makes it squeak she gets a fright :roll: I'm not a big fan of squeaky toys as they do my head in so she doesn't have much experience with them, most of her toys are silent :lol: she was getting better with it, to start with she'd drop it and refuse to go back to it for a few days but (until she ripped the stuffing out :lol:) she was starting to drop it and then go back within a few mins :)

she doesn't often get soft toys just because she enjoys pulling the stuffing out of them :roll: might buy her one of those tuffie type toys see if she doesn't kill that :lol:

Oh Dotty, that's naughty! :shock: :lol:

Katy did that to a Santa teddy belonging to Maddy last night. Had that toy 3 years and it was a SS gift from another forum, and as daft as it sounds, it really upset me! :cry: She's never really been mean to toys before, she's good to the majority of her toys, and has loads of squeaky ones.

But on the whole, I like squeakies, and Katy's the kind of dog who will sit and go SQUEAK SQUEAK SQUEAK SQUEAK SQUEAK SQUEAK SQUEAK SQUEAK SQUEAK SQUEAK SQUEAK SQUEAK SQUEAK SQUEAK SQUEAK SQUEAK SQUEAK SQUEAK SQUEAK SQUEAK SQUEAK until you take it away :lol: But she has so much fun doing it, I like it!

It makes me want to throw it out the window, squeaks are annoying :lol: I'm very lucky that Dotty respects that some toys are not for killing, she only kills things that she is given :love:

Back