• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Not quite what I expected when I introduced a litter tray!

KatP

Alpha Buck

These are out door buns but come in for company each evening ( we don't put any heating on until they go out so no major change in temp as I know this is bad for buns!) I introduced a litter tray after bunny proofing the living room and after two hours over two nights they are well on their way to being house trained! But tonight this is how I found them :lol: love them so much!

These are out door buns but come in for company each evening ( we don't put any heating on until they go out so no major change in temp as I know this is bad for buns!) I introduced a litter tray after bunny proofing the living room and after two hours over two nights they are well on their way to being house trained! But tonight this is how I found them :lol: love them so much!

Aww cute :love:

Awww they are sooo cute, I love to see my bunnies snuggled up, my two youngsters lay out cuddled up in their litter tray chilling! Haha, whilst my older two normally snuggle up on the fire grate (with the fire off of course lol) mine all live in permanently. I love to watch their different personalities shine through :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Awww they are sooo cute, I love to see my bunnies snuggled up, my two youngsters lay out cuddled up in their litter tray chilling! Haha, whilst my older two normally snuggle up on the fire grate (with the fire off of course lol) mine all live in permanently. I love to watch their different personalities shine through :)

I would love mine to live in full time, they are defiantly meant to be house buns! Have had house buns in the past in previous houses but these are just such wonderful buns, such a shame my landlord won't allow any animals, nearly went mad that we had a goldfish on one inspection!!:shock: how much damage can a goldfish do :shock:

:love: my two love to snuggle in their litter tray too. Sometimes they even bury themselves under the hay, so cute.

I try not to think about why they want to lie in their loo :lol::lol::lol:

Haha KatP maybe he thought your goldfish was going to create a tidal wave splashing about in his tank!! :D

Oh my word absolutely gorgeous. Cheered me up, currently in bed with chronic sinusitis :(

~ Emmzie x

Back