• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Guess where I am...

Schez

Mama Doe

:lol::lol::oops:

*Reggie thinks...* stoopid hoomin... This is my box.. Can't a bunneh get any peace?

Yooooouuuu what?! No room for me??? :evil::evil:

:lol:

Reggie's in there too? :shock: Mary Poppins box! :lol:

:love::love:

:lol::lol::lol:

Yep, Reggie's in here too... :D

It's a massive box, though he's destroying it... I wonder where else I could get a box this big? I wonder if I ask the supermarket that they might have one... Reggie loves it so much and finding a box for a giant is quite tricky... :shock: although, he did use the box to get at a box of crackers... :roll:

I have to regularly replace the box in Willow and Nettle's aviary. They chew it to pieces. Well they chew everything to pieces really, if it exists, it can be chewed. I've been saving Amazon boxes but I think after the one which is currently collapsing I'm down to my last one.

Spenser: It is such a problem for us buns. The hoomins are always invading our personal space. :roll: I am having to find ever more blunt ways of letting Mummy know that she has outstayed her welcome in what she seems to think is her bedroom. :?

Haha! Love it! Glad to see others make up conversations they imagine their bunnies are having with us humans!! Lol :D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back