• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit Boarding in Merseyside

Poppit101

New Kit
Hi,

I am new to the forum and was hoping that someone can help me.

I am looking to board my 3 rabbits over Christmas and the place I used before (bobtails) is fully booked.

Can anyone recommend somewhere in the Merseyside / Cheshire area, please?

Or know of anyone that has space, I'm looking for the 23rd to the 27th or 28th of Dec.

Thanks, Louise

Hi,

I am looking to board my 3 rabbits over Christmas and the place I used before (bobtails) is fully booked.

Or know of anyone that has space, I'm looking for the 23rd to the 27th or 28th of Dec.

Thanks, Louise

Amanda at Mere Moggies cattery boards bunnies. She looks after all the rabbits for RSPCA Macclesfield. She is in congleton, Cheshire :wave:

Hi,

Thanks, Louise

Hi, we are south east manchester if thats anygood, depending on their set up we may be able to accomodate. M34 5jt if you want to google map distance or have a look at our FB page

There is one in Chester one of my friends use if that is any closer and I think there is another on Wirral somewhere. I can find out where they are if either of them are any closer for you.

Back