• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

new barc arrival

Errrrrrrmmmmm, well could he maybe have the perfect home already lined up? I mean he's a big loppy Frenchie and he has a rather special, familiar name . Two links to special Rainbow Bridge Bunnies.

Some things are meant to be...................... maybe ????????????? ;)

:love: :love:

Errrrrrrmmmmm, well could he maybe have the perfect home already lined up? I mean he's a big loppy Frenchie and he has a rather special, familiar name . Two links to special Rainbow Bridge Bunnies.

Some things are meant to be...................... maybe ????????????? ;)

:love: :love:

I have thought about it believe me ... but im not able to take on any more myself at the moment :(

I have thought about it believe me ... but im not able to take on any more myself at the moment :(

You will insure he goes to a lovely home I am sure. Even if that cannot be with you. He looks to be a lovely chap and I doubt he'll have to wait to long before being adopted :love:

Back