• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My cheeky, chubby bunnies!

*Funny*Bunny*

Warren Veteran
Found some photos of the bunnies on my camera that I'd lost and just found :oops: I just think they're adorable :D

First: Harvey

I wanted to get a pic of him with his mouth open, but nope this is the closest I got :lol:

Lilly likes to squish up against the bars of the hutch :lol:

Beautiful just want to hug them for ever!!

As long as all four feet are on the floor they both let anyone hug them so I'm sure they'd not argue with this :p they really aren't fussed about who gives them love, it's great when I have guests around, more attention for these two :D

Ah so cute

I love their mouths, that's why I created a video of Doughnut chomping

[video]http://www.facebook.com/video/embed?video_id=10151747950443243[/video]

How cute...Harvey has the look of a very wise/clever rabbit :love:

He is actually quite clever, I used to think he was a bit dippy because Lilly is such fast learner so he seems slow in comparison, but I've recently realised he is quite smart :D

Ah so cute

I love their mouths, that's why I created a video of Doughnut chomping

[video]http://www.facebook.com/video/embed?video_id=10151747950443243[/video]

:love: I love bunny mouths! I will charge my camera and be trying to get a good shot!

I'm sure you'll get one eventually.

I also love their fat bums when Doughnut bounces away I just want to grab her!

I'm sure you'll get one eventually.

I also love their fat bums when Doughnut bounces away I just want to grab her!

:lol: I have a thing for Lilly's feet, she's harlequin colouring but her big back feet are pure white :shock: I stroke them at every opportunity, I also love their tails, I have recently learnt that Lilly enjoys having her tail played with and twisted around my fingers, Harvey on the other hand thinks it's a violation of his personal space and I get feet flicked :lol:

I'm going to have to go stroke her long tail now :p (seriously I think she may have one of the longest tails on RU :shock: it's beautiful!)

You should take a photo.

I've noticed that since Doughnut was severely shaved when she was continually wet, her tail has grown back so fat! It was a pathetic scraggy little thing when she came back and I cried as it looked so sad. Now she is dry, it has grown back really wide. She doesn't mind me lifting her tail up to check if her bum is clean. May try playing with it like you do and see if she enjoys it.

You should take a photo.

I've noticed that since Doughnut was severely shaved when she was continually wet, her tail has grown back so fat! It was a pathetic scraggy little thing when she came back and I cried as it looked so sad. Now she is dry, it has grown back really wide. She doesn't mind me lifting her tail up to check if her bum is clean. May try playing with it like you do and see if she enjoys it.

Poor Donut! That must have been so sad seeing her tail like that :(

I have a few photos which show Lilly's tail a bit :) she loves me twirling it, she just gets even more comfy laying down :D to be honest there are very few places she doesn't enjoy being stroked, she just loves a fuss! Such a different bunny from when I got her, she wasn't a very scared bunny but she wasn't comfortable being touched regularly :( anyway, here's some ridiculously long tail photos! I measured it once, can't remember how long it was though! I'll get on it when she wakes up :p I think it was something like 11.5 or 13.5 cm!

Back