• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Oscar, Mable and a snoring cat video

Georgeypudding

Wise Old Thumper
first up, Mable snoring. Turn your sound up :lol:

and my sleepy girl :love:
559757_10152466489585558_2079681586_n.jpg

Oscar cuddling his toy :love:
1525527_10152466538610558_1505410968_n.jpg

and in a christmas jumper :roll::lol:
1503827_10152460985970558_780486729_n.jpg

Oh Mabel :love: you have made me cry you are the same colourings and pretty much same markings as my bridge cat smoggys :love: your such a beautiful girly xx

I know you have got a little bit old and your not quite as alert as you once were, that's just how smoggys sister Blossom went.. Feline dementia.

Hope your enjoying your snooze you look so cosy :love:

Oscar :love: n'awwwwww don't you look so cute in your Christmas jumper :love:

Oh Mabel :love: you have made me cry you are the same colourings and pretty much same markings as my bridge cat smoggys :love: your such a beautiful girly xx

I know you have got a little bit old and your not quite as alert as you once were, that's just how smoggys sister Blossom went.. Feline dementia.

Hope your enjoying your snooze you look so cosy :love:

Oscar :love: n'awwwwww don't you look so cute in your Christmas jumper :love:

Smoggy must have been gorgeous :love: she seems happy for now but certainly not the cat she used to be bless her :( she's only just woken up bless her :love:

:love: My Bridge kitty Simba used to snore like that, it was adorable. My younger ones don't do it :(

My girls have only just started, Bubble and Squeak are 8 and Mable is ancient, give him time ;)

Back