• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Alice warms her botty!

Bless her, she looks like a lovely ornament. :love:

Mine always position themselves so they get full benefit of the heat too - either a fire or sunlight! :love:

Aww:love: Poppy has been living underneath the radiator for the past 3 days :roll: :lol: She's always so warm when I fuss her :lol:

Random question: where did you get your fireguard? It's nice.

I haven't been able to put my fire on this year cos it has a pen panel taped over it to stop the buns jumping in! A fireguard would fix that problem!

Thank you. Is it heavy? Is it fixed to the wall? I am paranoid about things like the buns pulling it over and crushing themselves...

It's not attached to anything, just stands up on its own but it's heavy enough for them not to move it around but not so much if be scared of it falling on them, hope that helps and makes sense :lol:

It's not attached to anything, just stands up on its own but it's heavy enough for them not to move it around but not so much if be scared of it falling on them, hope that helps and makes sense :lol:

Ah thank you!

I think I'd still worry about it falling somehow. I have the most random worries when it comes to my buns.

Back