• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

if your rabbit (s) could talk......

Lolly's mum

Mama Doe
mine would be something like this...

Edward "it wasn't me" after i discovered some kind of destruction

Bella "I don't like it" when i offer her any type of vegetable

My 4 would probably say, "feed us and then leave us alone to Binky around, we don't want to be stroked " :lol:

Archie would say "stop cooing at me mummy " :oops:

Yule would say "when you got to go you got to go" she is a little poo bum :lol:

Jess would say "just leave the food and water please" :roll:

:love:

Alfie would say "stop calling me baby...im a big boy now"

Buster would say " yey mummy! You bringing me food/treats/noserubs? Come on mummy come on!!"

Levi: 'Your handies is very dirty Mumma, I must cleans it up for you, it is very difficults work for me you knows, you must rewards me with blueberries, I likes blueberries'...2 minutes later...'oh Mumma your handies is back, and it's alls dirty again, I must licks it all clean again for you...honestly yous hoomins are very dirty!'

Daisy: 'oh ok Hoomin, if you must insist on giving me cuddles, I will pretends I am above such displays of affection, you is my slave after all....but secretly I do likes cuddles...and sometimes I fall asleep on you...your boobies are particularly comfy...but nobun must knows my secret....and where is my blueberries???'

Fudge would be "Hay! Yippee all mine!" Then promptly throw it around.

Fidget would be "Go away I'm sleeping!"

But both would be "Kisses, we need kisses!"

Py - "but this table leg and this carpet tastes sooooo good"
Moley - "food, food, food, food"
Poppy - "alright hooman now just leave me alone..... Stop trying to stroke me .... Urgh".

:love:

Levi: 'Your handies is very dirty Mumma, I must cleans it up for you, it is very difficults work for me you knows, you must rewards me with blueberries, I likes blueberries'...2 minutes later...'oh Mumma your handies is back, and it's alls dirty again, I must licks it all clean again for you...honestly yous hoomins are very dirty!'

Daisy: 'oh ok Hoomin, if you must insist on giving me cuddles, I will pretends I am above such displays of affection, you is my slave after all....but secretly I do likes cuddles...and sometimes I fall asleep on you...your boobies are particularly comfy...but nobun must knows my secret....and where is my blueberries???'

:lol:

love it!

Peter - " it wasn't me, honest" whilst sat by the hole being created in the grass, with rather suspect muddy paws. Hmmmmm. :roll::lol:

At the moment it would be "I'm not talking to you and I don't trust you" after being taken to the vet yesterday, Sugar for vaccination and Sonny for health check Two unimpressed bunnies :lol::lol:

Nancy would say ' I didn't upturn the litter tray, it does it itself if you are late with breakfast' and Will would say 'give over trying to stroke me and stop calling me baby boy when I'm all grown up'

mabel - 'im sorry mum but I want timothy hay' if I give her the meadow hay :lol:

sox - 'im soo soo happy, always soo soo happy, look at me mum im cute I chear you up'

I'm not sure what mine would say, perhaps "here 's the food lady!" Yippee! Or more than likely "what, another one?" I will leave you to work that one out.

Rosie would be 'can I has food now?' every five minutes, interspersed with 'groom me Fiver' :D

I'm pretty sure Stephen would be quite cuddly and "Mummy give me loves", Ellie would just say "Fill up the bowl and leave, hoomin slave".

Back