• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A Spenser tantrum backfires on His Lordship...

susie bun

Wise Old Thumper
Poor Spenser - he was trying to tip his hay onto the carpet but it went all over him instead!

Please note, chewing eggbox is bad for bunnies - if your bun chews this type of thing don't give them one.

:lol::lol::love:

Poor Spencer

Has he chewed his mat line by line or have you tidied it up :lol: mine go corner to corner then use it as a somewhere to poop :roll:

Oh poor Spenser. :( Coast to coast embarrassment on the WWW! :oops:
Since Pip enjoys wearing her hay like a fashion accessory, she finds him even more attractive this way.. ;) :love:

:lol: silly spenser!!

I can just imagine him him thinking "I don't know what you're all laughing at, I totally meant my hay to land like this, of course I did! I'm making a fashion statement!"

Sure Spenser, this was on purpose ;)

Even with an angry glare Spenser is still adorable :love:

Spenser: Just after Mummy took this photo I hopped off my mat and shook the hay all over the freshly-hoovered carpet. :p:lol::lol:

Spenser: Just after Mummy took this photo I hopped off my mat and shook the hay all over the freshly-hoovered carpet.

And have you found out yet what he did on your pillow? Never mind, you'll probably be able to get rid of the stains and the smell after it has been washed a couple of times :lol::lol::lol:

And have you found out yet what he did on your pillow? Never mind, you'll probably be able to get rid of the stains and the smell after it has been washed a couple of times :lol::lol::lol:

Spenser:Oh, I hadn't thought of that ... thank you for the idea. :thumb: I have chewed several holes in Mummy's pillow cases and duvet cover, but could aim for making a more significant statement ... ;)

Back