• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunnymama's Rambo

marchi1990

Mama Doe
I have been so saddened to hear of the passing of bunnymama's beautiful Rambo.

I have followed him on Instagram for months. He became very poorly recently and passed away today.

I thought I would leave a post in rainbow bridge for this beautiful star.

60d12a40e76dc3fb12e074cd1a9b44d8_zps0d5e6e9d.jpg

I am so, so sad to hear this :( I have to admit though, not that I said anything on her photos, he seemed deathly poorly for at least a week... I wondered if it would be kinder to let him go sooner :( Although obviously no one knows their own bunny better than the owner. Poor Eddy as well.

Last edited:
He did seem poorly for quite a bit; I think she was desperately holding onto hope that he would recover.

I feel so sad. Hope Eddy will be okay.

Last edited:
We were devastated to hear the news today. Rambo appeared on the cover of the latest bunny mad magazine and on our merchandise in our fundraising shop which was a huge hit.... This bunny had hundreds of thousands of followers through social media and so loved. He made a huge difference to the bunny world and will never be forgotten xx

I was so sad to hear of this too :cry:
RIP and Binky free gorgeous boy xxx
I hope Eddy will be ok, he is quite old now :( x

I've not seen him before but he looked so beautiful...

Binky Free Rambo bunny,,,,, x

I saw this on Facebook as I follow him & Eddy and it was so sad :cry: he wasn't well, but I thought he was improving :( I really hope Eddy is ok xx

Back