• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My hamsters :)

Jesselle

Mama Doe
I thought I'd introduce the other fluff balls in my life :) I rescued all but 1 of them and a few months ago I successfully rehomed one of my foster hams to a wonderful owner.

I'll start with the oldest first, this is Kiwi the Roborovski.
He's now 2 yrs old and I took him on at 9 months old from pets at home adoption

Second oldest is Emilio, a hybrid Russian hamster :) Emi is nearly 23 months old and now has a few health issues. However, he doesn't let them hold him back at all! We have a very strong bond and I rescued him from gumtree when he was 6 months old

Then we have Coco. She's a sapphire pearl winter white and came from a well known breeder. She's just over a year old and I've had her since she was 8 weeks old :) she was a real diva but has mellowed out considerably and is always asking to come out :)

Then the baby at just under 1 year old, is Haku the Roborovski. He was a rescue from gumtree as he was bought as a birthday present and placed with the birthday girl's SYRIAN hamster :( I'm not sure if he got attacked, but he was removed and kept in a carry case for 3 days whilst they tried to sell him on gumtree. He was so scared when I picked him up. He's great, very inquisitive!

And this is where they live!

:love::love: They are all so beautiful and tiny!

I love hammys! They're so underrated because everyone thinks them as 'kids' pets,:( but they are just lovely creatures :love:

Sending love to them all x

PS: Love your setups, can I ask where you got them from? x

Last edited:
You have a tame Robo - I'm sooo jealous! :love::love:

My two are still very skitty despite my patience. I can handle them if needed (meds etc) but they definately do not enjoy it.

Ooo - they are just lovely:love:! I have 2 Robos - Buddy and Wellington and they get so very cross with me if I try to put my hand near them, and chitter away at me like mad. So very jealous you can handle yours - would be too scared to try with ours :shock:

Lovely little hammies and fab homes!

Not in a position to get any currently, sadly, but what breeder did you get your WW from? I'd love to have a pair in the future, but it's so hard to find true WWs, so many are mixed with Campbells.

Lovely little hammies and fab homes!

Not in a position to get any currently, sadly, but what breeder did you get your WW from? I'd love to have a pair in the future, but it's so hard to find true WWs, so many are mixed with Campbells.

She was from Sue at tufty fluff hamstery in borehamwood :)

There are a few breeders of pure wws, I can direct you if you let me know where you are in the UK x

:love::love: They are all so beautiful and tiny!

I love hammys! They're so underrated because everyone thinks them as 'kids' pets,:( but they are just lovely creatures :love:

Sending love to them all x

PS: Love your setups, can I ask where you got them from? x

Just realised I never replied - sorry! The cages I have are Hagen zoozone 2s, a ferplast maxi duna multy and a duna multy (smaller, about 75x45cm). All but one were second hand bargains from ebay!

Some more photos of my little beauties:

Haku the roborovski

66F3FEF5-C517-42EA-82CA-7CCFD7F7DC99_zpserpgxxnm.jpg

Coco the pure winter White Russian dwarf

73C51C02-C32F-4962-8DD3-D6EB40BEF27E_zpsqxgamrrk.jpg

Kiwi the roborovski who is now 25 months old! He's amazing :)

985D5865-D6F8-47DC-8B40-F0590DCFC0DF_zpsgrt18pb8.jpg

Emi the hybrid Russian dwarf, who is doing so well for a hybrid, he's 24 months on 20th jan. He's also in his winter coat!

5FD1C15C-CBEE-4CD1-A510-DE379D455DCC_zpspjl8kwpa.jpg

Back