• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My hamsters :)

Jesselle

Mama Doe
I thought I'd introduce the other fluff balls in my life :) I rescued all but 1 of them and a few months ago I successfully rehomed one of my foster hams to a wonderful owner.

I'll start with the oldest first, this is Kiwi the Roborovski.
He's now 2 yrs old and I took him on at 9 months old from pets at home adoption

Second oldest is Emilio, a hybrid Russian hamster :) Emi is nearly 23 months old and now has a few health issues. However, he doesn't let them hold him back at all! We have a very strong bond and I rescued him from gumtree when he was 6 months old

Then we have Coco. She's a sapphire pearl winter white and came from a well known breeder. She's just over a year old and I've had her since she was 8 weeks old :) she was a real diva but has mellowed out considerably and is always asking to come out :)

Then the baby at just under 1 year old, is Haku the Roborovski. He was a rescue from gumtree as he was bought as a birthday present and placed with the birthday girl's SYRIAN hamster :( I'm not sure if he got attacked, but he was removed and kept in a carry case for 3 days whilst they tried to sell him on gumtree. He was so scared when I picked him up. He's great, very inquisitive!

And this is where they live! In 'rabbit' cages :/

Awww I love dwarf hammies :love: your guys are gorgeous :love:

I have always had Russian hammies and I love them :love: I currently have 2 little monsters who were a case of heart over head when I spotted them in p@h adoption :oops: there were 3 sisters dumped back on the store and stuck in one of their teeny tiny glass things with nothing but one of the small grey houses (that normally come free with ferplast cages) and a food bowl :(

My guys must be about 2 now as well, and sadly I only have two now and one of them only has 3 legs :shock: they still love life, one is also in a 'rabbit' cage and the other one is in a much smaller hamster cage, she was in a large bin cage but since hurting her leg she seems happiest with less space!

Lovely piccies! I particularly love the photo of little Coco posing for the camera. She's a stunner!

Have you got a Rody Rabbit tank there, or is it a Zoozone 2? I've never seen anyone, other than me, with a Rody Rabbit yet! :)

Have you got a Rody Rabbit tank there, or is it a Zoozone 2? I've never seen anyone, other than me, with a Rody Rabbit yet! :)

Zoozone 2s! A ferplast maxi Duna multy and a Duna multy.

Never seen a rody rabbit in real life either!

They are gorgeous! :love: I have a Syrian named Minstrel and a Robo named Harriet. They live in a 100cm ZZ and a Duna Multy.

Aww they are so lovely. I have a syrian in a rabbit cage (hutch - chicken coop style, hopeless for rabbits but great for Harvest).

Haku is just gorgeous. x

Back