• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

~ Work Picture Thread ~

Wickgaga

Warren Scout
I thought I'd make a thread to post some / store some pictures I've taken at my job!

We put some head-gear on the older dogs for the drying process!

After I got done drying one of my bosses Poodles; Brandy. I'm new to drying curly coated dogs, but they say I'm doing quite well so far!

Mojo; my mother's friend's dog. He was shy of me, as we'd not met until I'd seen him at work!

My co-workers and his friend's Pomeranian x Chihuahua puppies!

Elton being sad because he got stuck in the bathing room while I cleaned when wanting to be out causing trouble!

Jersey was following me around...

Sugar the tiny Maltese in the tub.

Brekken & Jersey wishing I'd give them some food!

I'll post more as I take some. Kind of as an update thread! Sorry the picture size is all over the place! I'd uploaded my instagram ones and some from my phone so appears some are smaller and larger!

Yay! Hello, fellow groomer! :wave: I love the pink poodles, I've only dyed a couple of tails and topknots, not quite as exciting!

They're all really cute, we usually just have Shih Tzus, Bichons and more Shih Tzus! :lol:

Probably a stupid question, but how do you dye a dog?! And does it just wash out again or do you have to wait for them to shed?

Probably a stupid question, but how do you dye a dog?! And does it just wash out again or do you have to wait for them to shed?

Vegetable dye usually, longevity on depends what dye is used. We dyed my bosses Pom bright pink and purple but left it on a bit too long so it stayed for months - Poor girl was being bathed twice a week but it wouldn't fade! :oops: Didn't try that again!
12481_242439279228444_1832656916_n.jpg

What fab pics, lovely dogs. So many people are very much against dying, but it really doesn't seem to bother the dogs!

Back