• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Molly and Barney - free ranging at last!

ripminnie

Wise Old Thumper
They have been very good bunnies and stopped nipping each other :D so last Saturday we let them out of their room... they had a ball! Here are some pics... They now come out every morning for a couple of hours and all evening while we are home :D they are mostly good but I have had to replace my duvet and pillows because my bed became a giant litter tray :shock: :roll: :lol:

DSCF2656 by jlowe179, on Flickr

DSCF2658 by jlowe179, on Flickr

DSCF2712 by jlowe179, on Flickr

DSCF2711 by jlowe179, on Flickr

DSCF2708 by jlowe179, on Flickr

DSCF2700 by jlowe179, on Flickr

DSCF2697 by jlowe179, on Flickr

DSCF2603 by jlowe179, on Flickr

DSCF2673 by jlowe179, on Flickr

What fantastic pictures! :D They really gave me a chuckle and I think my teeth fell out from sweetness overload at the flop pix. :love:
Such a wonderful update and so happy for all of you! :)
Pssst....how is Ollie doing? :) xxxx

AMAZING to see!

I know how much work you've put into these two, so it's really lovely to see.

I REALLY love that pic of Barney popping up from behind the bin!

:love::love::love:

What fantastic pictures! :D They really gave me a chuckle and I think my teeth fell out from sweetness overload at the flop pix. :love:
Such a wonderful update and so happy for all of you! :)
Pssst....how is Ollie doing? :) xxxx

Thank you :wave: Olly is doing ok, he is currently fascinated by the Christmas tree and keeps going underneath it (it's on a table). He has never spent so much time out of his house! I'll be doing a thread for him soon x

Back