• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hay tastes so much better off the carpet ...

oooohhhhh, Spenser is being a norty boy.... He really is becoming VERY rebellious Susie.... Hmmmm, is the Bad Bunny influencing him, i wonder!???

Hay off the carpet and old hay that you're just about to sweep up to put in the bin are very tasty of course!!:lol:

Hay off the carpet and old hay that you're just about to sweep up to put in the bin are very tasty of course!!:lol:

Spenser: Oh yes, and hay acquires an even better added flavour once I have wee-d on it and Mummy has emptied my basin into a bag for the bin. Pulling the hay out of the bag is very stimulating. :D:thumb:

So true!! :lol:

And stolen hay from the bag. If you pull out a nice big handful and offer it to Pickle he'll turn his back on you, but leave the bag on the floor and it's nomnomnomnomnom! :roll:

They're SO messy aren't they!

The first thing Ted does with a fresh bowl of hay is digs at it so it alllll goes everywhere :lol::lol:

Back