• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunnehs and boxes...

Schez

Mama Doe
Observe RU.. A moooooosive cardboard box that had the children's Christmas delivery in...
Cut a doorway in the side...

Add a biiiiiiiiig bunneh...

= awwwwwwwwwwwww! :love::love::love:

Happy Xmas Prince Reggie... :lol:

Anyone wanna share their bunneh/animal in boxes piccies? :wave:

I love Reggie!! Look how content he is in his castle :D He wouldn't be sleeping if I was there though as I would have to smoosh him :D

I love Reggie!! Look how content he is in his castle :D He wouldn't be sleeping if I was there though as I would have to smoosh him :D

Seriously, I don't know how I contain myself sometimes...

He makes me squeeeeeeeeeeeeee on a regular basis... :lol:
He's true smooshiness... :love::love: :lol:

:love: :love:

Mine never do anything like that! They just eat the box. :( Reggie is soooo bloody cute!

Problem is... He knows he's cute.. :? :lol:

And Reggie's working on eating the box, though I don't think he can decide what he wants to do most... There are nibbles in each corner...

"Oooooo, mummeh... Do I eats it or snuggle in it.... Eat? Snuggle? Decisions, decisions... " :lol:

Spenser used to have cardboard box castles. I might make him one for Christmas.

Your bun looks very comfy in his box. :love:

Spenser used to have cardboard box castles. I might make him one for Christmas.

Your bun looks very comfy in his box. :love:

Ooooo, I can soooooo imagine Spenser in his very own castle... :lol: and looking very regal I might add. ;)

.. I think we will need pics... :love::thumb:

Awwwwww cutie!! :love::love:

This box is currently Mylo's best friend! She's had it since about May and it STILL hasn't been destroyed, must be something special about it for it to last so long! :lol:

Awwwwww cutie!! :love::love:

This box is currently Mylo's best friend! She's had it since about May and it STILL hasn't been destroyed, must be something special about it for it to last so long! :lol:

O.M.G ... :love::love::love:

I love that pose... My box... Mine mine mine... I fits perfect in here... :lol::lol: :love::love:

An old photo (summer 2010, I think) of Spenser when he lived outside:

I hasten to add he did not live in the box, but had a rather posh £300 hutch!

And last year here he is in his indoor kingdom, checking out a new castle:

Problem is... He knows he's cute.. :? :lol:

And Reggie's working on eating the box, though I don't think he can decide what he wants to do most... There are nibbles in each corner...

"Oooooo, mummeh... Do I eats it or snuggle in it.... Eat? Snuggle? Decisions, decisions... " :lol:

Both!!! :lol:

Back