• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vibes for Rolo - update post 49

Roly Poly

Warren Veteran
Rolo has been a little under the weather, still eating a bit but not his normal self so hubby took him to the vets this afternoon.

He had a thorough examination and the vet said he definitely needs his teeth done, he's booked in for Monday and I'm absolutely terrified :cry:

He's home now looking a bit sorry for himself - he's had metacam and some baytril as he has a bit of a urine infection.

Extra special vibes would be so much appreciated for him please xxx

I'm so scared for him :(

Last edited:
I'm so scared :( Rolo has his dental today.

Thankfully, he has eaten a bit overnight, I left nuggets and grapes in his pen and they've gone and his litter tray has quite a few poops in it so at least his gut is moving.

Please continue vibes for him - I'm so so worried, I don't know what I'm going to do with myself today :(

Thank you xx

Awww, lots of vibes and luck for you and Rolo today! It will soon be the end of the day and he will be home being grumpy with you for taking him to the vets :D but at least he will have nice pain free toothypegs and will be back to being a happy bunny by bedtime :wave:

Sending vibes and prayers for dear Rolo. :) xxxx
(((((Huge hugs)))))) coming your way too. I know what you mean about not being able to keep yourself busy enough when they are in surgery. :(

Awww, lots of vibes and luck for you and Rolo today! It will soon be the end of the day and he will be home being grumpy with you for taking him to the vets :D but at least he will have nice pain free toothypegs and will be back to being a happy bunny by bedtime :wave:

Thank you xx

I'm so scared :( Rolo has his dental today.

Thankfully, he has eaten a bit overnight, I left nuggets and grapes in his pen and they've gone and his litter tray has quite a few poops in it so at least his gut is moving.

Please continue vibes for him - I'm so so worried, I don't know what I'm going to do with myself today :(

Thank you xx

I'm glad he's eaten something overnight, sending mega vibes for his dental. Hope you you got lots of things to do to keep you busy today whilst he is at the vets. xx

Thank you everyone, I know I've said it before but it's so lovely to share my fears with people who understand.

I know it's going to be a long day, I'll be glad when it's over.

Back