• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Oh my goodness....................Delilah!!!!!

Mrs. Bunnykins

Wise Old Thumper
Up until now I have never bothered to insure any of my bunnies. Too many reasons to go into, however Delilah has been insured!!!!

She has no fear of anything and I'm sure it will only be a matter of time until she does hurt herself, and considering her size there could well be a huge vet's bill to be paid.

Don't get me wrong, I am trying to ensure that any risk is being kept to a minimum, but she learns so quickly and is also very fast to act.

My, my, my Delilah!!!!:love::love::lol:

Oh Delilah - you sound like just my sort of bun:love:. I love bunsters that get into everywhere they shouldn't - well, I love them most of the time. My Cheyenne is like that - has shown no fear from the moment I brought her home but by goodness she does need watching.

What I am trying to work out - is it that they just have a bit of air and fluff between their two ears and don't realise what they are doing, or is it that they are actually rather intelligent and want to go off and explore the world and become crazy inventors :roll: :lol:

I know the feeling. :roll::love: I was really worried when I caught Spenser chewing on a book I knew had been on the THIRD shelf up of a bookcase. :shock:

Back