• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Cremation

Hurri_Swords

Warren Scout
I got home from work yesterday morning and she was gone. I think I want to have her cremated has do any one know of any where that does it? I'm in Dudley.

Thanks

Sorry if I'm in the wrong place.

I got home from work yesterday morning and she was gone. I think I want to have her cremated has do any one know of any where that does it? I'm in Dudley.

Thanks

Sorry if I'm in the wrong place.

You should be able to find somewhere in your vicinity if you use Google.

So sorry for your loss :(

Some vets offer cremation, if you phone around you might get a more reasonable quote.

Just make sure you find one that does individual cremation and you get all of her ashes back. Some do a few animals together and you get a token of the ashes back mixed with others.

Sorry for your loss. :(

Individual cremation is always a bit more expensive, most likely £60+ for a bunny. But this may vary with each company

We are paying £104 to get Daisy's ashes in a sealed box. I think it is cheaper if you want to spread the ashes. We are getting it done through our vets as they did Benji as well and his box was beautiful.

Back