• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Contradictions...

Fellie

Warren Veteran
On Monday OH was off work and had 'quality' time with the buns...and in the afternoon I got this text from him:

"No Shelly, stop that Shelly...Home Time Fellie! Down Shelly, don't bite my feet Shelly..."

So I assumed my wonderful boy was giving his daddy a hard time - until I got this photo. Okay - so Shelly was on the hooman sofa - on Daddy's side - but how am I supposed to believe that Sheldon was had been infected with the Bunny Imp? I think daddy was telling porky tales ;)

And then to compound the insults and false accusations - I was sent this! :shock: My little angel girl - (having a rest after allegedly trying to climb up the chimney :roll:)

Lies all lies ... Can't believe daddy would try and paint those innocent bunnies as anything other than little angels :love:

Judging by the photos that he has sent me - I think my hubby is somewhat biased - his girlies are little angels and princesses - where as my beasts - well see for yourself.

I would say poor Sheldon - but he's such a twit his head gear does suit him :roll:

Would love to hear your oh's response when asked how he spent his day off!

To the outside world - manly stuff like fixing his car - luckily I (and now you too) know he is a soppy as an underdone cream sponge :lol:

Back