• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Echinacea- A Supplement Recommendation Courtesy of The Inspector and Bobbie

With a recommendation like that...:thumb:

I actually only just got 5 bags in this week - mainly for Cheyenne's continuing sneezing - but all the buns are getting some in their food now. They are not too keen on it but will snack on it throughout the day.

I will get some more in though. I like the thought of being able to boost their immune systems naturally:thumb:

I've seen that on their site before but always abit sceptical but with a recommendation like that I may order some with my next order. Does it have a long shelf life?

Boredom breakers naturals do this too. Except that they call it Coneflower :) I buy it for Levi and Daisy.

when i was mummy to darling Barnsley who had chronic snuffles, i used to put a few drops in his water bowl and it worked a treat!!

I tried ordering some dried from Galen's but none of mine would eat it. I hope when we move I can grow and dry my own in our garden. :) Maybe then it will tempt them.

Back