• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Somebun ate the remote control buttons

bizziel

Alpha Buck
ny8ejuvu.jpg

No idea when it happened so can't say who it was but here are the usual suspects:

Harvey 'the harrier' - special powers: getting into places he shouldn't

sedu2enu.jpg

Or

Coco 'the cat burglar' - special powers: stealth mode

buzyby5u.jpg

It's a whodunnit that will never be solved. Maybe they were working together....

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk

Yes, I need to stop leaving them on the sofa! Guess that's no protection from the cockatiel though, lol. My only other suspect is the cat, but she'd only do it too try to get the buns in trouble :)

Haha, my little rodents & rabbits usually aren't the bad ones about the chewing here; it's my Cockatiels! :lol:

You need to ask Aunty Jane to send Inspector Morse round! :thumb:

But I suspect it was the Bad Bunny. ;)

Yep, definitely in need of Morse :) maybe he can track down this bad bunny that is destroying everyone's things. I've decided you're right dizzyg, it can't possibly be my angels.

Aw, no he was just investigating what the bad bunny had done.

I have the same issue, Kermit chewed mine about 5 years ago....makes me think of him when I canny get a button to work!

these mysterious Bad Bunnies! We also have a Bad Piggie in our house who poops on my kitchen floor sometimes. Jack and Daniel tell me they've never managed to catch him yet :lol:

Back