• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Levi and Daisy: 'We iz chillin' Mumma' :)

Ailstar

Mama Doe
Just a few from tonight. They love this chair :)
image_zps7ddcb7b3.jpg

image_zps1462317b.jpg

image_zps1795fe87.jpg

Wow! A perfect pair of lops! Are they related or a lucky match?

Well I got them from a breeder, which I know isn't what a lot of people on here would advocate but they are just lovely and I wouldn't give them back for the world. So they are 5 days apart in age, Levi is older, and they have the same dad but a different mum. Levi is lighter than Daisy as well which you can't see so well in these pics with the light, but he is Orange and she is High Rufus Orange, though sometimes I think she is leaning towards Red Agouti, she has lovely colours in her fur :)

You are so very lucky to be able to have them indoors x

They are just as beautiful as ever and very cosy on their chair too!

Well I got them from a breeder, which I know isn't what a lot of people on here would advocate but they are just lovely and I wouldn't give them back for the world. So they are 5 days apart in age, Levi is older, and they have the same dad but a different mum. Levi is lighter than Daisy as well which you can't see so well in these pics with the light, but he is Orange and she is High Rufus Orange, though sometimes I think she is leaning towards Red Agouti, she has lovely colours in her fur :)

Well, they are both gorgeous (and lovely colours) :love: I'm a sucker for red/orange buns

WOW Levi & Daisy, how you've grown!! And where's all your fluff gone? I obviously haven't been seeing as much of you as I'd like ;):lol:

WOW Levi & Daisy, how you've grown!! And where's all your fluff gone? I obviously haven't been seeing as much of you as I'd like ;):lol:

Yeah Levi's mane kind of disappeared when he moulted, he was sporting a mullet for a while but I think it's starting to grow back again though. Yay! :) but he still won't be as fluffy as he was when he was tiny.

Yeah Levi's mane kind of disappeared when he moulted, he was sporting a mullet for a while but I think it's starting to grow back again though. Yay! :) but he still won't be as fluffy as he was when he was tiny.

Blueberry has shed all his long fluffy fur except around his neck and he still has a "skirt". Badger is still a giant fluff ball :love::love::love::love::love::love: I adore my babies :D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blueberry has shed all his long fluffy fur except around his neck and he still has a "skirt". Badger is still a giant fluff ball :love::love::love::love::love::love: I adore my babies :D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh I love it when they are flooofy! I'm so pleased I picked Levi, i almost didn't because I was worried the extra fluff would mean lots of grooming would be needed. But he's my baby, such a mummy's boy. I don't know what I'd do without him now. :) you should post some up date pics of your two, they are so cute! :)

Back