• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Best pictures of Lola ever..

Aly&Poppy<3

Wise Old Thumper
I'm so happy with my little Lola'mellow :love:

Not only is she being strangely affectionate (I think she wants something for christmas.. She's usually a terror!) she is eating loads of MEADOW hay! :love: (Donny is too :love: they haven't eaten meadow hay for over a year :lol: I nearly cried :oops:) Both h4p meadow hay and baled hay! :love: I'm so pleased because the timothy hay they have gets a bit rich for Lola and she has a few excess poopers, but she is eating the meadow hay with no encouragement from me and that has stopped now:love:

She is also notoriously difficult to photograph so I'm very happy with these pictures:love:

And a bad one of Donny :lol:

She's lovely ... and I know exactly what you mean about the joy of seeing previously rejected hay chomped. :thumb:

Awwwww pretty smooshy faced little bunkins :love: Also love her neat little feetsies :love:

Donny it's like my Flopsy -absolutely gorgeous xxxxxxxx

Lovely pics and they have so much yummy looking hay.lucky buns ;)

Sent from my GT-I9001 using Tapatalk 2

Back