• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

hayforpets..

LeahsRabbits

Warren Scout
Hello!

Which is the best hay to get from hayforpets? What do your bunnies prefer?

Meadow Hay
INGS Hay
Timothy & Rye Hay..

Never ordered from there before :)

Oo nice, I think i'll get the INGS :)

My 2 are on farm hay atm but it's causing them to leave cecals so I need to give them a bit of a change to get at the bottom of the problem.. x

I got a sample of all three to see which my bunnies liked best. The consensus seemed to be all of them! They scoffed the lot.

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk

I got a sample of all three to see which my bunnies liked best. The consensus seemed to be all of them! They scoffed the lot.

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk

I was thinking of getting the samples but I may aswell just get a full 9.5kg bag. They won't be able to stay on it though because it's quite pricey and we have 3 guinea pigs too!

It's just a trial really to see if the hay we're on now if definitely the cause of their cecals, if so, we'll have to get their hay from a different farm..

My Lola has excess cecals from eating timothy hay and the h4p timothy and rye hay, I think it's a bit rich for her. So her eating the meadow hay again is :thumb: :lol:

Back