• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bug is a clever little thing...

Fellie

Warren Veteran
Bug has a great way of telling us that her litter tray needs changing - she just empties it herself :thumb: She did it last week - and then yesterday I thought during the day 'must change Bugs litter tray tonight' - got home and she had started helping us already....

And here's the little angel herself...

Oh, my Hollie does that too. When the litter tray gets too dirty for her she burrows it our all over the place. It is rather annoying as she seems to do it when I am planned to go somewhere and she makes me late clearing it up!

Must've have been some other bunny, look at that face, she could never be so messy!

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk

Spenser: Perhaps a Bad Bunny did it and ran away? ;)

Bug: I didz tries to tell my mummy that...she didn't believe me and called daddy in to see and saids 'looks what your Bugg** haz done' - so daddys and me had lots of fun cleaning it all ups - he believes me and gave me crunchie for being a good girls. I like my daddys but mummies is naughty and won't gives me more foods even when I is so starving and looks so cutiees:(

Totally adorable! :love: It's always the cutest face that's the naughtiest bun!

My boys have done the same thing tonight. I was planning to clean them out just after my Fiancé got home but they've decided to redecorate the house with litter tray leftovers :roll:

Back