• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Available Individual: Bunnies looking for home - Salford

SOAD

Wise Old Thumper
Posted on behalf of shanghaiboy

I have a pair of lovely rabbits that I no longer have the time to take care of and hope to find a kind person to give them the love and time they deserve.

Physical Description: Vicky is an (English I guess) lop weighing approx. 2.6 kg, Ryan is smaller in size and I think is a Dutch lop weighing approx. 2.1 kg. In terms of the colour Vicky is grey and Ryan is brown-ish
Temperament: both are shy and laid back
Sex: Vicky is a female, Ryan is a male
Neuter Status: both been neutered
Vaccination Status: none
Health: both in perfect condition
Type of home wanted: indoor; ideally someone who has experience taking care of rabbits
Reason for rehoming: I live on my own in this country and have to travel a lot to different places due to work and can no longer give the rabbits the love and time they deserve.

I very much love my rabbits and hope to find them a good home and hope to be able to hear from their new owner from time to time on their status in the future, perhaps a few times a year, if the new owner is happy to do so.

I'm asking £20 to go to the RSPCA to make sure that the rabbits aren't taken away to be traded. I'm also giving away a rabbit cage, a very special rabbit toilet, 7-8 kg timothy hay, 3-4 kg pellet food, 3 bags of straw and wood shavings and some accessories, all for free as long as there is a genuine carer that is going to love them.

Not sure how to upload pictures but if you give me your email address I can send you a few pics of them.

Many thanks

Vincent

Back