• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

How much time do you waste?

KatP

Alpha Buck
Watching your buns? Have realised that I probably spend hours at the back door watching my buns antics but they are just so sweet and cute and make me laugh so much! I use every excuse I can find to go out and play with them! Really think in the new year I should be looking for a new house so as I can have them as house buns as I hate them living outside but it all comes down to money as I only work part time and OH can't work due to a severe back problem?

TV? What's that? Any time I spend in the lounge is watching whatever bunny is free ranging at that moment - far more entertaining:thumb: And I have to watch Cheyenne like a hawk anyway - she is bold little soul and has no fear of anything and gets herself into right little pickles sometimes :love: And Sheldon can be such little devil as well :love:

No time wasted watching buns & getting to know & understand them. It sounds like excellent relaxation for you too.
Enjoy - guilt free!:D

Back