• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I know your plums will be removed at some point Tims.....

moi

Mama Doe
But no need to flash them off!!! lol I didnt see them when I took this pic! Only when I put the pic on the did I see them hanging out!! lol x

Haha cheeky :lol: Mine have all been neutered so long I forgot how strange rabbit balls looked :oops:

His neutering op got delayed due to have an op on his cyst, hes got to have another op so will be a little while before he loses his balls bless him x

Happily I haven't seen any of those for a while. :D

Neutering is a very straightforward op, so they should be able to do it at the same time. When I had Dexter he needed his iscisors removing and I asked the vet to neuter him at the same time. As he was already under I think it only took ten minutes. :wave:

Wafer came to me all de-plummed and Mango's were small and hairy. I've never had the occasion to... admire them :lol:

Back