• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Video of Doughnut's nightly ritual for Sarah

cpayne

Warren Veteran
Excuse the dressing gown and slippers, but she loves them. I get this every evening if I sit down with a couple of treats :)

[video]http://s1268.photobucket.com/user/Doughnutpic/media/video-2013-12-11-19-58-47_zps30404aa6.mp4.html[/video]

Awww :love::love::love: hi there little cutie pie, good to see you again :wave: bet mummy's dressing gown is nice & snuggly too :)

Awwww...hello cutie! :D
She is so adorable! :) I miss being able to have Mimzy sit on my lap or anywhere near me, he's too incontinent now with his bad hips. :(
What are you feeding her?

Awwww...hello cutie! :D
She is so adorable! :) I miss being able to have Mimzy sit on my lap or anywhere near me, he's too incontinent now with his bad hips. :(
What are you feeding her?

Her favourite bits of her muesli! I measure some out and keep a few bits back so I can get a bit of attention from her.

Poor Mimzy.

Awwww what a pretty face :)

Neville will do this with me too, for pellets!

Yes I think so.

She wouldn't do it otherwise. As soon as I go to sit down she comes running over impatiently waiting for me to sit down totally. She's just a greedy bunny. As soon as the treats are gone, she's off.

Back