• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Daisy is gone...

BigBunnyBenji

Mama Doe
I've just come home and found Daisy dead... :cry:

There were no signs, she was eating, pooping and peeing. Even binkying.

My beautiful big girl. I only had her for 2 months but already I loved her so much. She knew she was loved.

I hope there was no pain.

I need to know it was nothing I did, I treat them with so much love and care. I hope I didn't miss anything.

Devastated. My second bunny in less than six months gone. Both giants.

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

EDIT:

I am so panicked now.

We have an anthurium plant in the room she spent a lot of time in. It is very high up on a plant stand, there is no way she or any rabbit could ever reach it.

I just found a stem on the floor, with no head on it. A dead stem looks like it has fallen off the plant and onto the floor.

I think Daisy ate the head of it, it could be poisonous.

I didn't think they would ever fall onto the floor, the plant isn't even dead, I've never seen heads fall off it unless it is properly knocked.

Last edited:
I am so so sorry :(

I'm sure it wasn't you, maybe it could have been her heart, especially with her being a giant. If it was then I am sure there was no pain.

Poor girly,Binky free sweetie xxx

And massive *hugs* for you :(

Oh no :cry: I'm so incredibly sorry Jess :( thinking of you.

Binky free beautiful Daisy, watch over mummy and daddy with handsome Benji xxx

I'm so sorry, poor darling. :cry: Giants are prone to congenital issues unfortunately. It's likely it was her heart. At least she wasn't suffering. Sending hugs for you.

I am so panicked now.

We have an anthurium plant in the room she spent a lot of time in. It is very high up on a plant stand, there is no way she or any rabbit could ever reach it.

I just found a stem on the floor, with no head on it. A dead stem looks like it has fallen off the plant and onto the floor.

I think Daisy ate the head of it, it could be poisonous.

I didn't think they would ever fall onto the floor, the plant isn't even dead.

Last edited:
Oh no... :cry: I can't believe it - so devastated for you... :cry::cry:

Such a terrible shock. Sending ((hugs)) - thinking of you.xxx

Binky free sweet Daisy bun.xxx

Back