• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Best online shop

GrunBunMum

Warren Scout
Usually use P@H as it's convenient but after reading staff comments recently I'm never stepping foot in one again. What's a good website to order rabbit goodies n food. I use science selective and ideally want to get that chews and hay from same site. Any recommendations. Thank you xxx

:thumb: The Hay Experts are very good.

Also, have a look in Fundraising/Items for Sale. You can often buy treats, hay etc from RU members and rescues, the profits go directly to helping bunnies. For example Parsnipbun is selling absolutely gorgeous hay to raise funds for little Coltsfoot's ongoing treatment, Hugo's There often sells bunny biscuits to help with the sanctuary's running costs, Fluffers sells apple twigs/branches to help Honeybunnies rescue.

http://www.viovet.co.uk/ is also great, although I now know of two occasions where they haven't dispatched for about 1-2 weeks until everything is in stock. So if you do use them, make sure you order in plenty of time, or ring up if it's been a few days and ask that they send them out in separate parcels. The toys and treats have increased in price recently (I guess because of Christmas?) but they're usually very cheap.

I use zooplus.co.uk for their dried herbs etc and vetuk for their pellets as its the cheapest place. They eat oxbow bunny basics :D

I used chinchillas2shop.co.uk for the first time recently and they were really great - so will definitely use them again

Will be trying all of the above too :)

Thank you everyone. I'll have a peep at these. Great knowing about the fundraising stuff on here, I didn't know about that :) Seems the info released about PAH which I read earlier this week has been taken down by them. Hope enough read it to make a bit of difference x

I use pet-supermarket too. The delivery isn't that fast so leave a week or so extra in your plans. Cheap though :wave:

I use Vetuk for my dog's arthritis meds, Zooplus for some treats. I've heard good things about Pet Supermarket & will be looking up their prices later today. Oh & Pet Planet, I got a few cages from them :)

Back