• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Fitch bedding out of stock :(

lauralittleninja

Warren Scout
Iv run out of my fitch bedding and I am desperate for a new bale and the website says out of stock:( Any other recommendations for litter trays ?

Sent from my GT-I9505

you have to phone to order. it is in stock but they don't have enough to have it on the website at the moment for people buying large amounts. the lady told my o/h that they have nearly caught up now and it will be back online soon. we ordered two lots last week i think and it came the next day. :thumb:

Thankyou thats very helpful I will call them :) thanks for the other recommendations aswell im using some straw with hay ontop whilst im out !

Sent from my GT-I9505

:shock: that scared me! will have to give them a call when I place my order on Friday if it's still out of stock online

I can't use news paper yuri finds it, digs it up shreds it everywhere and scatters everything everywhere ....
Yeeeep..........

Little madam :lol:

Back