• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

This just came...

I had one of those. It lasted one night :thumb: :roll:

I have no hope then :roll: It even says on the box... Caution please do not leave rabbits unattended as they may chew the pet house! At least it has come from a rabbit savvy company :thumb:

Aww that's really cute :love: I bought one from eBay which came this morning, Madam was having a nibble after a few minutes so I'm not holding up much hope for it lasting overnight! :roll::lol:

It looks lovely but for me Willow digs at anything cosy so it would last a day at the most...

Fee x

Ive covered it in a fleece, so far no chewing but then its been fresh hay time and now exercise time so will have to wait and see :D

It's been confiscated they just chewed it to the foam. After I wrapped it in a fleece too. So lasted a day! Waste of £20. I wonder how much money I have spent on things like this for my bunnies that just end up chewed and binned?

I only buy cheap things I know they'll destroy lol

I get the cheap pet blankets beds and hide away thingy from home bargains lol

They get some fun I don't spend a fortune

They are ignoring the bed I bought them ATM lol

Back