• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

" The Moultings "

luna

Mama Doe
Rosie has kindly informed me this morning that she is going through the "moultings" again ... Nooooooooooooo :(

It seems like it's only been two or three months since they last moulted. Does anyone else have a moulting bun at the mo that can sympathise ? Lol !!! She is rather grumpy and not very easy to live with when shedding. The incidence of ankle nipping and litter box digging more than doubles ... hehe :)

Sent from my GT-I9001 using Tapatalk 2

Thank goodness not, no! Pickles did this last time:

So now he's hardly got any fur left to lose! :lol: One of the downsides of having a house bunny. Ah well, they're worth it though! Finger's crossed Rosie's just going through a 'min-moult'.

Wow that is some amount of moulting !!! Luckily Rosie has very short, light hairs so that helps but when Bobby sheds it looks abit similar to your bun :) he is a fluff ball !

Sent from my GT-I9001 using Tapatalk 2

Willow and Smudge appear to be moulting again but its a worry as they are outdoor bunnies. The weather is so darn mild just now, the poor souls dont know what they're doing,,,,

Nancy is moulting really badly. I've had 2 scares recently with first Will and then her not eating and I'm sure it's because of ingesting her fur owing to the poops I've seen. I don't understand why as it's getting colder, just keep on brushing her.

Back