• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I think we're making friends :)

Jesselle

Mama Doe
Neville is taking to stretching out near us now, which I'm taking to mean he feels comfortable :)

Helping with the presents and decorating himself!

He is so cute!

I am usually more a fan of giant buns, but he is actually adorable! :love:

He's small but pretty chunky :)

Thanks everyone, I'm really happy he's relaxing so much. It's lovely when he stretches out at night in the living room with us. Even though he has access to the hallway and stairs, he'll still choose eventually to be with us. I can't wait to get him a friend!

He's binkying in the hallway now!

Oh he is so beautiful. Cant wait to hear about (and eventually see loads of photos of) his friend ... when you find one.

Awwww *heart melting*

Neville was up in his favourite chilling spot (we have three floors and he really likes the tiny piece of hallway outside the attic room) and I went to join him.

He flopped out twice right in front of me (I was lazing on stairs feeling very relaxed). He also asked for some nose rubs and just kept stretching right out. So cute! And so relaxing for me - such a de stresser chilling with pets :)

Back